Here you can purchase our Moto Grease in a bulk buy quantity for trade/commercial use, or simply to stock up.
Lanoguard Moto Grease is a super concentrate version of our Moto Spray, perfect for protecting prone, highly vulnerable, and high impact areas. It provides a thick heavy-duty protection, waterproofing, and industrial-grade anti-seize.
Used industrially to protect vehicles, and keep machinery serviceable and free of corrosion and seizing-up. Lanoguard Moto Grease is ideally used heated and brushed on to any prone areas, such as:
- Shock absorbers
- Leaf springs
- Nuts and bolts
- Welded parts
- Highly corroded/rusted parts
- Pins and parts needing frequent removal/replacement
Our greases are non-evaporative, so they won't dry out and won't leave parts unlubricated. They can be used wherever you'd usually use a petroleum grease, and you'll no doubt find they're extremely versatile and you'll come up with a million more uses for the grease products.
Lanoguard Moto Grease has some key features which really set it apart:
- Natural and very long lasting
- Salt, acid, and alkaline resistant
- Jet wash resistant to 3000psi
- Non conductive to 70kV (use on all electrics and circuit boards)
- Completely prevents galvanic corrosion and cold welding
- Stops all electrolysis and seizing up
- Non-evaporative (it won't dry out like a regular grease)
- Heat resistant to 450 degrees Celsius (use on exhausts, engine bay etc. with no problem)
- Non perishing (use it on rubbers and plastics, it won't harm them)
- Highly lubricating
- Non-petroleum based, non-toxic, ecologically friendly
Watch the below video where we treat a VW T5 camper with Lanoguard and use the grease to give added protection: