Become a Trade Partner
Here at Lanoguard we offer trade deals aimed at giving great value for businesses and additional revenue opportunities for tradespeople - be it mechanics, valeters, detailers, marine engineers, landscapers or ANY industry which requires upkeep of vehicles or machinery.
Find out below all about our simple, effective approach to corrosion prevention which can benefit you and your customers. Upsell your service, increase job value, maintain your equipment and save time, money and hassle.
What is Lanoguard?
Lanoguard is a versatile corrosion/rust prevention and waterproofing spray and grease product with a range of features making it perfectly suited to protecting vehicles, boats and machinery easily and with very limited prep, minimal time and no mess created.
Tried and tested in marine and industrial settings, our products are simple to use yet very effective at their job. They can be used by the trade to upsell and offer a rust prevention service to customers – bringing more revenue to you without the prep time, heavy equipment, heavy PPE and clean-up time that comes with conventional rust proofing products. They can also be used anywhere a regular grease or spray lubricant would be used to waterproof, protect from corrosion and provide anti-seize.
The nature of our products means that, on a cleaned surface, the products simply need to be sprayed on – that’s it. Lanoguard can be applied over surface rust, rubber, plastic and metals alike. This gives the product a very quick application time, with little-to-no training required. They’re also silicone-free products and so are body shop friendly too.
What we offer
- Upsell on your services with a simple rust-proofing treatment
- Protect and maintain your vehicle fleets and machinery
- Tried and tested products, direct access to our R&D team
- Post-sale support and continuous tips, tricks and information from us
- A range of application tools available to you at great value
- Good margins and discounts for trade partners
We offer a variety of bulk-buy options to allow you to stock up on Lanoguard products and protect larger vehicles or whole fleets. Request a call from our trade team in the form below, or scroll down to see more info and a look at all our product ranges.
See here our trade partner Mike from Mike's Auto Care explaining why and how his detailing business uses Lanoguard:
How Lanoguard Works
Lanoguard has been formulated from a lanolin base – which gives it three key properties:
- It hermetically seals to the surface it sits on (provides a barrier between the surface and the environment which displaces all oxygen and moisture, making rust chemically impossible).
- It has a natural attraction to metals (it can be sprayed onto existing rust, as it will attract to the metal underneath and slowly push off the oxidation over time.
- It doesn’t require a keyed surface (most conventional products require a ‘keyed’ heavily prepped and de-rusted surface. Lanoguard requires minimal prep because lanolin will happily sit on top of existing rust).
See an article we wrote comparing our lanolin base to conventional rust proof bases here.
These properties work together to bring the benefits of Lanoguard. Our products are:
- Jet wash resistant (up to 3000psi)
- Heat resistant up to 450°C (use on exhaust, engine etc.)
- Non-conductive to 70,000 volts
- Non-perishing (they can be used on rubbers and plastics, meaning no masking up is required)
- Petrol and diesel resistant
- Natural and non-toxic (non-harmful to the applicator with minimal PPE needed)
- Non-petroleum based with no overspray (low mess, low clean-up, clean workshop!)
Our products can be used anywhere a regular grease or spray lubricant would be used to waterproof, protect from corrosion and provide anti-seize with a formula that will stay in place doing its job far longer because it doesn’t evaporate like conventional petroleum lubricants. They products are also silicone-free and so are body shop friendly too.
Our Product Ranges
|For all vehicles and machinery. Our automotive range is designed for easy, effective protection of underbodies and chassis’.||For boat trailers, engines, props, and any equipment kept submerged in seawater. Effective protection against corrosion and marine growth.||Thinner formulas designed for outdoor structures, furniture, and equipment. Waterproof, lubricate, anti-rust and anti-fungal. Use it on wooden surfaces too.||Our range of sprayers, injector wands, bottles, and any other accessories useful for Lanoguard application.|
|View Automotive||View Marine||View Outdoor||View Accessories|
Contact Us To Find Out More
Interested in Lanoguard and want to find out more? Get in touch with our trade sales team below to set up a trade account or to make any enquiries - we're here to help!