Trade Deals at Lanoguard
Here at Lanoguard we can offer various trade deals aimed at giving great value for businesses and additional revenue opportunities for tradespeople - be it mechanics, marine engineers, gardeners or ANY industry which requires upkeep of vehicles or machinery.
Find out below all about our simple, effective approach to corrosion prevention which can benefit you and your customers. Upsell your service to customers, increase job value, maintain your equipment and save time, money and hassle.
What is Lanoguard?
Lanoguard is a versatile corrosion/rust prevention and waterproofing spray and grease product with a range of features making it perfectly suited to protecting vehicles, boats and machinery easily and with very limited prep, minimal time and no muck/mess created.
Tried and tested in heavy duty and industrial settings, our products are simple to use yet very effective at their job. They can be used by the trade to upsell and offer a rust prevention service to customers – bringing more revenue to you without the prep time, heavy equipment, heavy PPE and clean-up time that comes with conventional rust proofing products. They can also be used directly by the trade anywhere a regular grease or spray lubricant would be used to waterproof, protect from corrosion and provide anti-seize.
What we offer
- Upsell on your services with a simple rust-proofing treatment
- Tried and tested products, direct access to our R&D team
- Post-sale support and continuous tips, tricks and information from us
- A range of application tools available to you at great value
- Good margins and discounts for trade partners
Overall, we are offering trade partners a chance to increase the value of their service without adding high complications. The nature of our products means that, on a cleaned surface, the products simply need to be sprayed on – that’s it. Lanoguard can be applied over surface rust, rubber, plastic and metals alike (see more below on why!). This adds up to a 15 minute application time, and next to no clean up after application. The only thing to avoid with Lanoguard is brake discs, aside from this – spray away! Very limited training is required to implement a Lanoguard treatment as an add-on to your service.
The multi-purpose aspect of our products means they can be used by businesses to maintain and upkeep their vehicle fleets and machinery, as well as to increase job value per customer. Our trade deals cover our Moto, Marine and Outdoor ranges at a variety of product quantities - we can be flexible to fit around your specific needs!
Request a call from our trade team in the form below, or scroll down to see more info and a look at all our product ranges.
We make it as easy as we can for you to apply the products quickly, efficiently and properly so that you can keep application time as low as possible whilst keeping customers satisfied and revenues up.
Below you can see our starter kits for trade application - scroll down for a deeper look into our product range and refill bottles.
This kit bundle provides all the application tools you need to keep vehicles and machinery well protected with ease. It includes the following:
1 x Large Underbody Chassis Care Kit for full, easy rust prevention and waterproofing
1 x Injector Application Pack for box sections, sills and other hard to reach areas
Price to you: £120.69
This industrial pressure sprayer provides an industrial-grade precision application - pressurised from your airline for ease and so always ready, fully portable and quick to treat..
5m and 3m hoses, nozzles, flexi pipes and a carry strap for comfort.
Built to last, this applicator can handle heavy-duty applications and then some.
Price to you: £182.74
|View Product||View Product|
How Lanoguard Works
Lanoguard has been formulated from a lanolin base – which gives it three key properties:
- It hermetically seals to the surface it sits on (provides a barrier between the surface and the environment which keeps oxygen and water away, making rust chemically impossible).
- It has a natural attraction to metals (it can be sprayed onto existing rust, as it will attract to the metal underneath and slowly push off the oxidation over time.
- It doesn’t require a keyed surface (most conventional products require a ‘keyed’ heavily prepped and de-rusted surface. Lanoguard requires minimal prep because lanolin will happily sit on top of an already rusty surface).
See an article we wrote comparing our lanolin base to conventional rust proof bases here.
These properties work together to bring the benefits of Lanoguard. Our products are:
- Jet wash resistant (up to 3000psi)
- Heat resistant up to 450°C (use on exhaust, engine etc.)
- Non-conductive to 70,000 volts
- Non-perishing (they can be used on rubbers and plastics, meaning no masking up is required)
- Petrol and diesel resistant
- Natural and non-toxic (non-harmful to the applicator with minimal PPE needed)
- Non-petroleum based with no overspray (low mess, low clean-up, clean workshop!)
Our products can be used directly by the trade anywhere a regular grease or spray lubricant would be used to waterproof, protect from corrosion and provide anti-seize with a formula that will stay in place doing its job far longer because it won't evaporate like petroleum lubes and anti-seizes do.
NOTE: Trade partners will receive a discount on the prices shown below. Contact us below for enquiries. To explore our full range of products and refills check out our collections.
|Outdoor Spray 5L Refill Bottle - £102.99||Outdoor Grease 600ml - £22.99||Outdoor Grease 5L - £147.99||Outdoor Spray 2L Refill Bottle - £49.99||Click to view our full Outdoor range.|
|View Product||View Product||View Product||View Product||Explore Range|
Contact us to find out more
Interested in Lanoguard and want to find out more information? Get in touch with our trade sales team below to set up a trade account or to make any enquiries - we're here to help!
Tel: +44 (0) 7951 210 023