Do you need know more about how to apply and troubleshoot Lanoguard products? Below is all the information and resources you should need to get started protecting your valuable vehicles, motors and machinery. A simple user guide, top tips, FAQs and some product specific user guides at the bottom of the page. We also recommend heading over to our YouTube channel for detailed video tutorials from us. Need any more assistance? Contact us, we'd love to hear from you!
Simple User Guide:
1. Clean the surface to be treated and remove any unsound surfaces (rust, flaking, laminating etc). A good jet-wash will usually do the trick, but wire brushing and wiping should be fine too!
2. Apply Lanoguard Grease (warmed if possible) to any areas very vulnerable to high corrosion or seizing up. Apply warmed (if possible) Lanoguard Spray to all areas you'd like to protect. Check for any missed parts and wipe excess spray from places you'd like a thinner coat.
3. Lanoguard typically lasts up to a year, so be sure to apply yearly to your vehicles/machinery to keep them in optimal condition. You can apply more often if you wish for an even stronger protection!
Check out our YouTube channel for video user guides, tips, tricks and everything Lanoguard!
Download Instruction Leaflet
Top Troubleshooting Tips:
1. SUPER USEFUL COLD-WEATHER TIP from the Lanoguard user group, and please do take note: Please remember Lanoguard is thixotropic, so thicker when colder. To avoid blocking the trigger sprayer, be sure to keep the liquid warm before spraying and ideally whilst using too, i.e keep the bottle in a bucket of warm water whilst spraying.
2. If you're finding the grease difficult to apply, try gently heating it and 'painting' it on with a brush. Heat to hand hot water temperature to make it nice and thin.
3. If the trigger spray isn't spraying, unscrew it and ensure the hose pipe is pushed fully into the trigger gun. Sometimes it can get blocked up, so try spraying through with our removal liquid to clean it out.
Got any other queries or problems with Lanoguard? View our FAQs or Contact Us.
See below our flyer on very useful and important trigger sprayer care. If you have any issues with the sprayer, read this document or get in touch and we'll always help you troubleshoot.
Product Specific User Guides: