Have Lanoguard Applied For You
If you're not keen on DIY application, or simply want Lanoguard applied for you by a professional, see here our list of application trade partners including detailers, valeters, mechanics and professional vehicle restoration centres.
If you'd like an expert opinion on your vehicles' condition, a professional application, or simply aren't in a position to do a DIY at-home treatment - our trade partners can be your solution.
Lanoguard is an ideal product for trade application because:
- It's better for MOTs as it doesn't hide anything underneath it
- You can clearly see the work that's been done on your vehicle
- It doesn't trap moisture - it provides a great barrier coat to preserve your investment
- It's cheaper than conventional treatments - yet provides an industrially used, heavy duty protection
- It's eco friendly, and better for the garage due to it being non-harmful, non-toxic, and low-mess
See here a map of our trade partners. These centres purchase Lanoguard products and offer it as an application service. They are a list of professional mechanics, detailers, valeters, and vehicle restoration experts.
Found an application provider near you? Get in touch with them on their contact details above, or contact us and we can organise a treatment for you too. If you don't see a centre locally to you - still get in touch with us, we may still be able to organise a professional application for you.
See below a video of one of our trade partners, Mikes Auto Care, showing how and why they apply Lanoguard.