This kit bundle contains everything you'll need to start out with Lanoguard and get used to the products.
Our trade starter kit contains:
- 5L of Lanoguard Moto Spray
- 600ml of Lanoguard Moto Grease
- 1 x Pro Sprayer Bottle
- 1 x Injector Wand for sills and box sections application
- 1 x Trigger sprayer and hose extension set
Our Moto Spray is a lightly lubricating, heavy duty rustproofing barrier which seeps into crevices around the underbody, and hermetically seals the surface - stopping rust dead in its tracks and preventing new rust from forming.
Our Moto Grease is a super-concentrate of the spray ideal for highly prone and high-impact areas such as shock absorbers, leaf springs, welded seams, and any areas of thick existing rust. Moto Grease is non-evaporative and provides excellent anti-seize properties on nuts, bolts and pins.
Lanoguard has a set of features and technical specifications which really set it apart. Once you understand these technical features you can really start to work out all kinds of uses for Lanoguard grease and sprays across all kinds of corrosion protection, waterproofing, electrical and lubrication applications. The Lanoguard features are:
- Natural and much, much longer lasting
- Salt, Acid and Alkaline resistant
- Hermetically seals the surface (so oxidation can’t occur (so rust can’t form nor continue))
- Waterproof (instantly waterproof anything)
- Jet wash resistant to 3000 psi or 200 bar (won't be displaced and will keep protecting after cleaning)
- Petroleum resistant (so petrol or diesel spillage or leakage wont displace it nor mix with it)
- Non-conductive to 70,000 volts (use on all electrics and circuit boards)
- Prevents galvanic corrosion and cold welding
- Prevents electrolysis (no more seized nuts and bolts or outboard motor legs!)
- Non-evaporative (won't dry out like normal grease leaving un-lubricated or protected parts)
- Heat resistant to 450 degrees Celsius
- Adheres to all surfaces
- Non-leaching (won't spread to other adjoining surfaces and material)
- Non perishing (safe to use on all rubbers etc)
- Lubricating (amazingly low friction co-efficients)
- Very low friction coefficient
- Ecologically sound (can be used safely in marine environments)
- Our greases are Non-petroleum based (non-toxic or hazardous)
Having used waxoyl for years I have found lanoguard much faster and easier to apply. Gives a thin consistent finish from the spray nozzle included in the kit. No clearing up of the kit needed, so you can just grab it and touch up a missed bit. Very diy friendly. Ideal on my Motorhome.
We use this too protect standby generators, works a treat even by the sea. Once it sets it stays where its meant to be.
Easy application, with minimal prep 👍