Marine Grease Lanoguard - It works by providing a protective waterproof coating which does not evaporate, will not wash out, it stops electrolysis, salt, acid and alkaline and therefore completely prevents galvanic corrosion between dissimilar metals. It will not perish any rubbers or plastics either and in fact will nourish them! And it’s marine ecology friendly too.
Marine Grease Lanoguard has unique set of properties because it is a natural product. These features mean that Marine Grease Lanoguard is a superior grease for all kinds of corrosion protection, waterproofing, electrical and lubrication applications. The Lanoguard features are:
- Natural and much, much longer lasting
- Salt, Acid and Alkaline resistant
- Waterproof (instantly waterproof anything)
- Jet wash resistant to 3000 psi or 200 bar (won't be displaced and will keep protecting after cleaning)
- Petroleum resistant (so petrol or diesel spillage or leakage wont displace it nor mix with it)
- Non-conductive to 70,000 volts (use on all electrics and circuit boards)
- Prevents electrolysis (no more seized nuts and bolts or outboard motor legs!)
- Prevents galvanic corrosion and cold welding
- Non-evaporative (won't dry out like normal grease leaving un-lubricated or protected parts)
- Heat resistant to 450 degrees celsius
- Adheres to all surfaces
- Non-leaching (won't spread to other adjoining surfaces and material)
- Non perishing (safe to use on all rubbers etc)
- Lubricating (amazingly low friction co-efficient's)
- Very low friction coefficient
- Ecologically sound (can be used safely in marine environments)
- Non-petroleum based (non-toxic or hazardous)
Marine Grease Lanoguard provides superior and powerful, long lasting, natural protection against electrolysis and corrosion whilst being safe, non toxic and Marine ecology friendly too. Designed for boats and any vehicles or machines exposed to wet & salty environments, Lanoguard Marine significantly reduces the need to repair or replace parts and other materials in and around your boat and marine life.
- Protects: It prevents rust, verdigris and electrolysis, it provides a highly effective barrier against corrosion and protects against UV too
- Waterproofs: Once applied it provides an instant waterproof barrier, which adheres tenaciously, yet it can be easily removed when desired
- Lubricates: It is a long lasting lubricant which also releases seized rusted parts and eases mechanisms and over time pushes off rust
- Stays: It wont be displaced by salt water in stormy weather, it wont evaporate nor will it be displaced by a jet wash!
Some of the areas Lanoguard’s Marine products can help protect against the elements include:
- Outboard motors including electrics
- Inboard motors including spraying over all electrics
- Propellers and Prop shafts (Proptection as we call it)
- Boats and chandlery
- Yacht rigging, sliders and pulleys
- Whole boat trailers
- Winches and Cranes
- Boat Upholstery
- Galley equipment
- Fishing Rods & Reels servicing
- Anchor chain stacking and compartment area
- All Electrics including circuit boards
Marine Grease Lanoguard comes in for following size units:
Marine Grease Lanoguard - 600ml, Salt Water Protectant, Anti-Corrosive, Lubricant
Marine Grease Lanoguard - 5L, Salt Water Protectant, Anti-Corrosive, Lubricant
Marine Grease Lanoguard - 6 x 50ml, Salt Water Protectant, Anti-Corrosive, Lubricant
Marine Grease Lanoguard - 12 x 50ml, Salt Water Protectant, Anti-Corrosive, Lubricant
Click here to find out how to apply to Lanoguard - you'll also find product-specific user guides as well as FAQs and troubleshooting.
A useful tip is, that people who buy the grease often want the Marine Spray too. Please, take a look at our Lanoguard Marine Spray too. Thanks for looking.
Excellent service from Lanoguard to get the Marine Grease delivered in a very short time. I am trialling the grease for corrosion inhibition and lubrication on the lead screws for sluice gates on a hydropower system in a fragile environment. The trial is a back-to-back study against conventional grease to assess the performance of this low toxicity product. Product was easy to apply using a cloth, especially once warmed and was then well retained in the threaded sections. There was little or no odour and no spillage risk. The product will be reviewed periodically over the next 12 months. I am very happy with the product and service to date.
The man who unblocked my septic tank told me I needed to grease the underside of the manhole cover, bits of corroded metal were falling into the pipe. Lanoguard marine looked like the best bet. I applied it with an old credit card, which worked fine. Will check on it in six months to see if it needs renewing. Happy with my choice.
We live right on the coast with an unforgiving south westerly prevailing wind. Last year we applied Lanoguard for the first time to all the metal bolts and fittings on the house balcony. That application still happily in situ and all fittings looking grand, so we’ve confidently reapplied this year / great stuff!
Very prompt delivery, a professional service. It will be 12 months before results will be seen. Application is easy enough once heated, maybe try the spray version next time. If it stays on the shaft seal assembly with its pressure washing resistance where other waterproof lube products failed dismally, we shall be very impressed. Finally, it’s environmentally friendly which is the major reason for its use. Remind me around this time next year and I will update the review. 5 star review based on service, environmental credentials and ease of application to date.
How do , so I’ve had this product for some months now and have played around with it lots ,, really impressed tbh I’ve been using it on rust on the bodywork of an old Vw van I run it truly works an keeps an the weather off the raw areas of my rat van its also an excellent sealer for alloy wheels I sealed one wheel with this and the difference is night and day the other 3 wheels are oxidised to death and the one that’s been sealed is still shining like a new coin