Our Underbody Chassis Kit + Professional Sprayer Bottle Bundle gives you everything you need to protect your vehicle underbody and accessories from the elements, giving you the best value for money.
- Long lasting rust prevention and waterproofing kit for vehicle underbody and whole chassis
- Resistant to jet-washing, heat, salt, acid and alkaline
- Easy application with very little prep needed and minimal mess
- Non perishing and non-conductive (use it on rubbers, plastics and electric components too! No masking up needed)
- A professional, premium quality spray bottle with a level indicator (easily measure product quantity!)
This Bundle Kit contains:
- 2L Moto Spray (RRP £51.99)
- 600ml Moto Grease (RRP £22.99)
- Professional Sprayer Bottle (RRP £9.99)
- Trigger Sprayer and Hose Set (RRP £10.99)
That's a 22% SAVING!
See other products you may want to buy here:
|360 Injector Wand - £12.50||
Underbody Chassis Kit - £66.99
Moto Spray 2L (with trigger sprayer) - £58.99
|View Product||View Product||View Product|
This bundle pack contains our Underbody Chassis Kit and our Professional Sprayer Bottle, which work excellently together to provide protection for your valuable vehicles and machinery with a simple yet thorough application. The Moto Spray gives a low-prep weather-proofing barrier, which will lightly lubricate and prevent corrosion all season.
Application is made quick and easy with the trigger spray set and the professional sprayer bottle. By choosing the bundle deal, you have all the products you need for protection and the application tools you need to apply them easily in any scenario.
Our Moto Grease provides a heavy-duty lubrication for waterproofing, maintaining and increasing the lifespan of your vehicles. It can be used anywhere a regular grease would be used and out-performs them with its set of unique features. It can also be added to the spray to provide an even thicker and longer lasting spray coating.
Premium quality British made products which are jet wash, heat, saltwater and petrol resistant. They protect against electrolysis, corrosion and seizing. They stay in place and won’t evaporate or dry out – meaning you can be rest assured that your vehicles will remain protected long-term! Our formula is also non-petroleum based making it eco-friendly, non-toxic and safe to apply without the need for heavy PPE.
Moto spray is designed for the easy and ultimate protection of all chassis’ including:
- 4 x 4 and Off road vehicles – Landrover, Jeep, Toyota Landcruiser
- Classic cars - Triumph Spitfire, TR4, TR6, Rolls Royce 20/25, Jaguar E-Type.
- Quad bikes and Trikes
- Lorries and trucks
- Fire engines
- Caravans and trailers
- and any other rust prone vehicles
Something which really makes our products stand alone when compared to others is that they will stay in place doing their job for a long time and won’t be displaced by pressure washing nor will they evaporate up to 450°C or be dissolved by petrol products. As well as this they are ecologically friendly and last much, much longer. They won’t perish any rubbers or plastics and in fact will nourish them, meaning you don't need to mask the rubber!
Lanoguard's Moto range has been specifically developed to prevent the problems that all vehicle enthusiast encounter. Long lasting, waterproofing, anti-corrosive sprays, greases and lubricants for use on all on all types of vehicles prone to rust, corrosion and in need of protection and anti-seize. Spray on and grease application for use on:
- Seized nuts and bolts
- Chassis and suspension
- Vehicle Electrics
- To prevent Galvanic corrosion and electrolysis prevention
- For classic bike preservation too - Whole frame, Headstock bearings, rose couplings, ball joints and flexible joints
- Trailer bodies and chassis'
Here are just a few other applications that our customers are using Lanoguard Moto range for:
Electrical Issues - Because Lanoguard Moto spray displaces water and is non-conductive you can spray it on your electrics to put an end to constant electrical problems.
Flexible Joint Protection - Petroleum based greases get washed away when you jet wash your vehicle and then the water can sit in the joints and suspension. Lanoguard Moto is jet wash resistant, heat resistant to 450°C and does not evaporate so it will protect your vehicle, flexible joints and suspension even when you jet wash.
It has all the features listed on our "Features" page such as acid an alkaline resistant and non-leaching. Use it wherever you would use normal grease with the exception of high-speed bearings.
Click here to find out how easy it is to apply Lanoguard - you'll also find product-specific user guides as well as FAQs and troubleshooting.
Do get in touch with us using the contact us form or the chat box below or give us a call. We love to hear your questions and will do all we can to answer them. Thank you for looking.
- All prices inclusive of VAT
- Economy (2-3 days) and Premium (next day) Shipping Available
- Free Shipping For Orders Over £100
- Safe and Secure Checkout
Very easy ti apply from spray - applied in cold weather - spray had no blockages . Melted the heavier grease in an old mess tin over a camping stove and applied with brush - gives a visible thicker coat ( quick drying) as expected. Can’t comment on longevity yet as haven’t used the vehicle yet but initial view is that the coating will last well.