Here you can purchase our Leisure Vehicle Moto Spray in 20L and 40L quantities. Our 20L jerry cans of LV Moto Spray give you great value and bulk buy savings.
Lanoguard LV Moto Spray is a lightly lubricating, water repelling coating which seals the surface and protects. A simple spray application will protect vehicles from all salt, acid, and alkaline corrosion - ensuring the surface is safe from the elements by sealing the surface and displacing all moisture and oxygen. Perfect for stopping rust, protecting vehicle underbodies and chassis' - the LV range is especially designed for motorhomes, campervans and caravans - as the spray can be used on any surface (metals, rubbers, and plastics).
Our 20L jerry cans are well suited to trade application or commercial vehicle application, as well as just to simply stock up on product and save at the same time.
Some features of our LV Moto Spray:
- Jet wash proof to 3000psi (it stays in place doing its job)
- Non conductive to 70kV (use on electrical components to waterproof)
- Heat resistant to 450 degrees Celsius (use on exhausts and engine bays with no problem)
- Prevents electrolysis and dissimilar metal corrosion
- Heavy duty anti-seize and lubrication (perfect on nuts and bolts to keep parts serviceable)
- Non-perishing to rubbers and plastics (no masking up of rubbers and plastics needed)
- Non-harmful, non-toxic, and ecologically sound
See our features page for more.
PURCHASE TWO 20L JERRY CANS AND SAVE FURTHER
Our 20L jerry cans are perfectly paired with our 10L and 2L pressure sprayer applicators, as well as our 1L pro sprayer bottles for intricate areas. Our Trade Application Pack gives you everything you'll need for application to customer vehicles and/or commercial vehicles and machinery - purchase the Trade Application Pack to enjoy our trade partner perks today.